Join CAMSoc 2019-2020
The time has come for us to find the next CAMSoc superstars to grow the society next year! We have now opened applications for the Co-President role (2 positions available) until midnight 25th April.
This role involves:
- Creating, updating and maintaining a strategic vision for the society
- Organising and running CAMBrand, our unique brand consultancy programme
- Managing the committee as a whole and keeping spirits up
- Overseeing the email newsletters and website
- Overseeing sponsorship and finance
- Overseeing events
- Thinking of creative ways to spread the CAMSoc name even more in the university
- Searching for exciting opportunities for the society
This role requires:
- Leadership skills
- Organisational and management skills
- Time management skills
- Analytical and strategic thinking
- Communication skills
If you are interested in applying, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org before midnight 25th April along with the following:
- Why do you want to be part of CAMSoc?
- What skills would you want to develop during your time at CAMSoc?
- What top three skills and/or experiences would you bring to your role?
- Do you have any ideas on how we can grow the society?
We look forward to hearing from you!
Subject: Part III Material Sciences
College: St Catharine’s
Favourite Brand: Innocent Smoothies
Head of Publicity
Subject: Psychological and Behavioural Sciences (PBS)
Favourite Brand: Morphe
Head of External Communications (Events Team)
College: St Catharine’s
Favourite Brand: Fat Face
Head of Internal Communications (Events Team)
Subject: Asian and Middle-Eastern Studies
Favourite Brand: Dorset Tea
Head of Sponsorship and Finance
Subject: Chemical Engineering
Favourite Brand: Adidas
Give A Grad A Go are the UK’s Graduate Jobs & Recruitment Experts. Our team work hard to help graduates to find a job they’ll love, in a company that’s going places.
Our core aim is to support students and graduates as they enter the world of work, and help them to secure a graduate job that’s right for them.
Since 2009, our team of experts have been working with some of the most exciting, niche and innovative companies in London and across the UK. We’ve now launched nearly 3,000 graduate careers; placing candidates in a huge variety of roles, at businesses ranging from London’s coolest and fastest-growing startups to global corporations.
Whether you are actively looking for your dream job, or you’re after general careers advice – check out the jobs on our Graduate Jobs board.
LOOKING TO INCREASE YOUR BRAND PRESENCE ON CAMPUS?
We’ve Got You Covered.
If you believe in our vision and want to promote your company to a diverse group of creative Cambridge students, get in touch to learn more about our sponsorship opportunities.